Bezienswaardigheid en historisch monument
Since the 18th century, it has been used for weekly markets and fairs.
Dating from around 1775, they are made of chestnut wood, limestone and flat tiles. This hall was used for the trade of wheat, cattle, wool, etc. There is still the staircase to access the small upper room, and one can see the double wooden ladders with wheels stored on the beams. Granaries at both ends evoke the grain trade.
Charles de Montmorency-Luxembourg, Lord of the place, Count of Beaumont and Prince de Tingry, donated it to the village, replacing the previous halls deemed too old.