Located 1 hour south of Paris, Avoine et Picotin organizes equestrian activities in the forest of Poligny-Nemours and Fontainebleau.
Horseback riding in the heart of nature, according to your level, for 1 hour, half a day, a day or several days...
The equestrian center is open every day including weekends, vacations and public holidays.
The courses are based on leisure, they allow to develop the plate, the conduct of the horse and to be at ease with horse. Playful pedagogy without competition objective.
WALKS AND HIKES:
The activity is open to all levels: from beginner to experienced rider.
- 1 hour during the week (beginner level), 2 hours (intermediate level), 3 hours (riders at ease with all three gaits)
- half day every day (all levels)
- full day on weekends and holidays (riders at ease with all three gaits)
- For the youngest : rides in hand
- Stays and rides of several days in France and abroad.
PENSION FOR HORSES
- straw-bedded box
- Daily outing in large grass paddocks,
- Hay at will, traditional meals
- Covered riding arena, career
Supervision by an Equestrian Tourism Guide/Monitor, with more than 20 years of experience.
Recommended attire: comfortable pants, "walking" shoes (flip-flops, sneakers, shorts... are forbidden).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)